Monday, March 24

blame it on the baby


Things keep disappearing in our house. I've looked everywhere that makes sense to me and have came up with no return for my efforts. I've looked everywhere that I think would make sense for a crazed 15 month old to stash the loot and zero. No return there either. This is getting ridiculous though....

2 TV remotes 1 gas fireplace remote debit cards chocolate bunnies makeup hair brushes rice socks important documents thermometers a pack of chewing gum shoes full rolls of toilet paper sharpie makers

ALL GONE. NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

So do any of you have a 15 month old that talks really really well. I'm thinking maybe this talking genius could come coerce the secret location out of Claire and translate her baby talk for us so we'd be able to stop searching endlessly.

At this point Graham could just skip his homework and tell his teacher the baby ate his homework. I figure, it might just be true. BECAUSE I've already looked EVERYWHERE!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP