Tuesday, March 25

enough already.

It's gray here. and cold. and dreary.

We actually watched the snow falling outside today. It's almost April and snow is starting to feel like some sort of twisted April fools joke. I mean the spring equinox happened last week, so Mother nature bring on the bulbs, the sweet song of birds and anything but the color gray.

On Easter, as I lay sick from the most recent flubug, I once again watched as snowflakes fell to the ground. I spontaneously started singing, "I'm dreaming of a white Easter." It's just not fair, a white Christmas here in Indiana is certainly no guarantee. In fact, I think the last few Christmases have been pretty brown. And, frankly for Easter you are suppose to have lillies and tulips and short sleeve Easter dresses. The only white I want for Easter is chocolate and I'm really a dark lover at heart.

But right now this heart is set on blue and sun and warmth and happy kids running barefoot on the lawn. So enough with the snow. Bring on the spring.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP